01 December 2016

I'm having a struggle figuring out how to plan my media attack on the world. I have a web site that I hold locally on my phone and this is where I keep my findings and my thoughts. But I want to expand...

The NEAR FUTURE INFO collection of sites is growing but without a clearly defined plan. The lack of a plan is mainly down to the fact that I don't know what is out there (in cyber land) to help me build a cohesive set of tools to put forward my thesis.

I have the obvious, a domain, NearFuture.Info has been mine for some years not but it is unpublished. My original thought was to simply publish my local site to this domain. But I'm a bit tight (in the wallet department) and don't like to pay my domain handler any more money than necessary: Why should I pay for hosting? Why should I pay for web building tools when I have a nice simple site in HTML that I have built myself? So I haven't done anything. Not what I was planning when the .info sites came on the market.

The I discovered Google bits. And I started this blog with the intention of using it to publish my web pages for free. But, of course, it isn't that easy. The blog setup is not for publishing web pages and doesn't lend itself to that sort of format. I initially tried to use it as a discussion forum and to post my web pages as pdf files for download. But this isn't what a blog is built for either. So now I have this blog and I don't know what to do with it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment