30 April 2017

Slow or stopped?

I still haven't done anything. But I did see an interesting article in the press:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/797468/Asteroid-Puerto-Rico-23-June-kill-millions-video-warning-tsunami-earthquake-Jesus

This article's about a video warning, as the url suggests. Interestingly it warns the events will be caused by God before the Rapture, and the only way to survive will be by following Jesus Christ.

This is another take on the Christian end of times -- it talks about recent blood moons being the warning of the 'The Warning of Garabandal'.

So there are more nutters about than just me! It uses all the ingredients and the 3 days are days that the world will not rotate. I kind of hope they are wrong...

But it does go to show that I'm on the same hym sheet, so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment